Steamy bedroom video of Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton hits 600,000 views despite legal battle
Emily Schmidt
Updated on March 27, 2026
In spite of a torrid legal battle to take it down, an intimate video showing Nicole Scherzinger and her ex-boyfriend Lewis Hamilton that was leaked last week on February 19 has been viewed over 600,000 times.
The former Pussycat Dolls singer and X Factor judge, 40, has now broken her silence on the hack and slammed the person who released it.
"It’s been horrible. I genuinely don’t understand why someone would do something like this, or why they would leak it. It’s an unbelievably mean thing to do," she told The Sun in an interview published this weekend.
The video, that features the couple lying in bed together, cuddling and kissing, was reportedly not intended for the "public domain". It is still unclear as to exactly when the home video was made, but clearly, it was sometime when the two were together in their on-again-off-again relationship.
A source told The Sun, "Nicole will be heartbroken that such footage has found its way online. It was never intended for the public domain ... Nicole wants it down. It’s hugely embarrassing and distressing for her to have something this intimate and private out there. Nicole’s very worried that more videos and pictures will be leaked in the next couple of days. She’s particularly worried as she deleted that video a long time ago, so it must have been hacked from the Cloud."
The former couple had been together for eight years before calling it quits in 2015. The reason for the shocking split was later revealed by Hamilton in an interview where the Formula One champ said that his love for wheels overshadowed his love for the 'Pussycat Dolls' singer. "My cars are my babies. I used to say, when I had a girlfriend, ‘I’m taking one of the girls out, so you can come if you want, but you come second when it comes to the cars'."
This isn't the first time that celebrities like Nicole and Lewis have been victims of online hackers. From several Hollywood actors, musicians and models have found themselves in an embarrassing situations after their phones or iClouds have been hacked revealing their private photos to the public. In 2014, 100 well-known actors, singers and celebrities including Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton and others became victims to such a hack.
Jennifer described the horror as "like being gang-banged by the fucking planet" and said, "When the hacking thing happened, it was so unbelievably violating that you can't even put it into words."
Then in March 2017, a huge number of celebrities became victims of phone hacks. If that wasn't enough, just a couple of months later, in August 2017, the celebrity hacking scandal dubbed as "The Fappening 3.0" pumped even more leaked nudes onto the internet. This time photos of Kristen Stewart, Miley Cyrus, Tiger Woods, Stella Maxwell, Lindsey Vonn, and Katharine McPhee were released.