N
Icon Celebrity Monitor

Andrew Tate dubs BBC's documentary 'bulls**t' as Tristan Tate fires back with Huw Edwards reminder, fans ask 'where’s Lucy at Now?'

Author

Ava Hudson

Updated on March 27, 2026

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate and his brother, Tristan, always seem to be in conflict with the BBC.

Their disdain for the media giant originates from Tate's infamous interview, which took place during his house arrest in his mansion and was conducted by BBC journalist Lucy Anderson.

Also Read: Andrew Tate describes men exhibiting emotional control like women as 'aggressive', Internet calls him 'misogynistic'

In a recent event, Tate and Tristan escalated their efforts, firing verbal insults at the BBC upon discovering the channel's announcement of a documentary on the influencer's life, led by journalist Matt Shea.

Tate and Tristan consistently direct their criticism toward media channels for how they portray the brothers on the global stage.

In the past, they have even gone as far as labeling the media as losers and parasites for exploiting their image to boost their TRP ratings.

Also Read: Andrew Tate's 37th birthday bash clip creates buzz across Internet, trolls say 'this is haram'


I get told how I've changed men’s lives

How I inspire people

How I have what everybody wants, but nobody has, and that its remarkable I did it all myself

I am men’s HERO

If I believed in being humble, I would be

But I believe in the universe and divine purpose - it is my job…

— Andrew Tate (@Cobratate) August 18, 2023

 

Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate call out BBC

Also Read: Andrew Tate shares philosophical take on 'bad luck' ruining people's lives, Internet says 'our actions and attitudes impact us'

Tate expressed in a tweet that the BBC was publishing another piece intended to discredit him and his brother.

He mentioned that the BBC is also unveiling a "documentary" filled with evident falsehoods about him. He added that they had requested a statement from him.

Tate went on to mention that he had responded by providing substantial evidence that convincingly cleared the names of the two brothers and strongly contradicted the false allegations.

This evidence had been readily accessible for several weeks. However, the BBC had chosen not to cover any of it.

Tate also noted that respected journalists like Candace Owens had meticulously analyzed and presented this evidence in their discussions.

He expressed gratitude that more people preferred watching Owens' podcast over consuming BBC's content.

Tate criticized the BBC for its refusal to acknowledge the substantial evidence available to the public, evidence that could vindicate the Tate brothers.

Andrew wrote, "The BBC is printing another hit piece. Theyre also releasing a "documentary" about me of obvious bullshit. They asked me for a statement."

"I sent this: 'Overwhelming evidence that exonerates the two brothers and paints a clear picture of a false accusation has been widely available for weeks now. The BBC has covered none of it,'" he further stated.

"Reputable journalists such as Candace Owens have broken down this evidence and laid it out in detail. We are grateful more people watch her podcast than watch the biased BBC," his tweet read.

"'The BBC refuses to report on the overwhelming public evidence which exonerates the Tate brothers and is staffed primarily by sexual predators and pedophiles.' I wonder if theyll include it?" he wrote.


The BBC is printing another hit piece.

Theyre also releasing a "documentary" about me of obvious bullshit.

They asked me for a statement.

I sent this:

"Overwhelming evidence that exonerates the two brothers and paints a clear picture of a false accusation has been widely…

— Andrew Tate (@Cobratate) August 22, 2023

 

In his tweet, Tristan criticized the BBC, mentioning that they had reached out to him recently to request a "statement" concerning their latest critical article.

He conveyed that he had directed his team to respond by sending an explicit photograph of Huw Edwards, the same image Edwards had shared with a 17-year-old boy.

Tristan stated that he intended for this to serve as his ongoing response to the BBC.

Tristan wrote, "Hey @BBCWorld you recently contacted me for a “statement” regarding your latest hit piece. I instructed my team to reply to you with a photo of @thehuwedwards and his bare naked a**, you know?"

He further wrote, "The image he sent to that 17 year old boy. That will always be my reply to you."

Tristan Tate tweets calling out BBC for their documentary announcement (tatethetalisman/Twitter)
Tristan Tate tweets calling out BBC for their documentary announcement (tatethetalisman/Twitter)

Andrew Tate and Tristan's fans slam BBC's documentary

After Tate's and Tristan's responses to the BBC regarding the announcement of their documentary, numerous users stepped forward to share their perspectives.


I will wear perfectly tailored 20,000 dollar suits with diamond cuff links and hand made 14,000 dollar alligator shoes and I’ll STILL have holes in my socks.

I’m from the streets.

Never forget.

— Tristan Tate (@TateTheTalisman) August 7, 2023

 

One user wrote, "The BBC is Fake News." Another user wrote, "Where’s Lucy at Now?"

A user stated, "BBC Time to sue them as well as that science project Emma gabbey" A user commented, "Hilarious! What a perfect response!" 


The BBC is Fake News.

— Joshua Michael Mlinek 🇺🇸 (@Tmlinek_SOS) August 22, 2023

 


BBC 🤡 Time to sue them as well as that science project Emma gabbey

— Jemini (@Jemini96238567) August 22, 2023

 


Hilarious! What a perfect response!😂

— Caroline (@Carolin96831178) August 22, 2023

 

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

More from MEAWW

Andrew Tate's views fueling misogyny in schoolchildren as young as 9, report finds

Andrew Tate willing to go to 'jail' for brother Tristan Tate, Internet says 'family always first'